Cyber Security 101: Keeping Hackers Out and Your Data In
Understanding today’s cyber threats is critical for every business or IT leader.
From the nonstop hammering of attacks that hit our email inbox on a regular basis, to more stealthy forms of intrusion, knowing is truly a major part of the battle when it comes to cyber security.
If you are looking to keep your organization safe, improving your level of security knowledge is an incredibly valuable first step.
In our eBook, Cyber Security 101: Keeping Hackers Out and Your Data In, our security experts discuss the basics of cyber security, including how hackers get into your system and what can be done to keep them out.
Download this eBook to learn:
- Why Security Assessments are an invaluable tool for any business
- What your options are when it comes to Security Assessments
- How hackers get into your systems
- What a modern phishing attack looks like and how to avoid it
- Common password missteps
- How to improve security practices for your organization
- Up-to-date stats on ransomware, phishing, and other security concerns